1. Get healthier
Eat smaller portions
Eat 5-6 times daily
Aim for a minimum of 30 minutes of physical activity if you’re really serious
2. Call a past customer and ask what you could do to get him or her back.
3. Send a thank you note.
4. Write a personal note of encouragement to someone on your team.
5. Plan your day the night before or first thing in the morning.
6. Schedule accomplishment, not activity.
7. Read, study, pray for the first 30 minutes of each day.
8. Do one intentional act of kindness for a family member, friend or stranger.
9. End the day remembering all the good things that happened.
10. Tell someone you love them.
Let me know how your day went!